The David and Rebecca Barron Center for Men
411 Gest Street, Cincinnati, OH 45203 (get directions)
The David and Rebecca Barron Center for Men ensures homeless men in Cincinnati have access to basic human needs such as shelter, food, emergency clothing items, basic toiletries, and safety.
- 150 beds for homeless men
- Non-dormitory sleeping quarters
- Serving three daily meals
- State of the art kitchen facilities
- Individualized Case Management Support Services
- Full day treatment services tailored to each man’s specific needs
- Fully operational on site medical and dental clinics
- Daytime Programming
- Full Laundry Services
- 3,600 Sq. Foot Private Outdoor Courtyard
- 10,000 Sq. Foot Winter Shelter operating December ~ February.
GOAL: Transition into permanent housing in 30 days or less with an increase in income.