Esther Marie Hatton Center for Women
2499 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (get directions)
The Esther Marie Hatton Center for Women ensures homeless women in Cincinnati have access to basic human needs such as shelter, food, emergency clothing items, basic toiletries, and safety.
- 60 beds for homeless women
- Non-dormitory sleeping quarters
- Serving three daily meals
- State of the art kitchen facilities
- Individualized Case Management Support Services
- Full day treatment services tailored to each woman’s specific needs
- Fully operational on site medical clinic
- Daytime Programming
- Full Laundry Services
- 9,000 Sq. Foot Private Outdoor Courtyard
GOAL: Transition into permanent housing in 30 days or less with an increase in income.